This is an original, diptych painting on paper.
- painted in Charleston, SC
- receive complementary shipping with code "freeshippingworldwide"
- 38 x 41 inches each (unframed size)
- 44 x 47 inches each (framed size)
- overall framed size is 47 x 88 (pieces cannot be sold separately)
- the paintings are floated over a white mat in a deep, shadow box frame made of natural maple wood
- framing includes acid-free matting and UV resistant plexi-glass (included in the purchase price)
- signed on the back
- water based mixed media on paper
- ready to hang
About the series
"My paintings are nature-based abstractions, composed through harmonious movement, material improvisation and layers of translucent color. The paintings bare resemblance to elements in nature while simultaneously departing from literal representations. Each painting seeks a level of reservation as well as an embrace of the unforeseeable.
My relationship with painting is very physical. In my process I manipulate the surface of each piece, granting it a sculptural quality. I move around the painting, positioning myself to direct paint flow from specific angles. The process lends itself to the build up of layers, capturing traces of time and movement. The practice is both seductive and uncertain. Fluid media is sensitive to its environment; a deep breath, a slight shift of focus, a sound in the distance all impact the process causing the paint to sway from the pre-determined path."
Please allow 4 - 5 business days for the painting to ship out. For urgent delivery and additional requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive complementary shipping with code "freeshippingworldwide"
Return & Refund Policy
The art you live with should enhance your daily experience. With that said, if you don’t feel that your new piece is the right fit for your home, please contact email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
We’ll discuss the next best steps whether that be an exchange or return and refund.