This is an original painting.
- created in Charleston, SC
- mixed media on paper
- 34 x 34 inches (framed size)
- 30 x 30 inches (unframed size)
- the painting can be framed in a white or wood frame as pictured
- both framed options include UV resistant plexiglass and acid-free matting
- the painting can also be purchased unframed
- receive free shipping worldwide with code "freeshippingworldwide"
- use code "omitframe" to purchase the painting without framing, this will deduct 15% from the total price
About the series
"My paintings are nature-based abstractions, composed through harmonious movement, material improvisation and layers of translucent color. The paintings bare resemblance to elements in nature while simultaneously departing from literal representations. Each painting seeks a level of reservation as well as an embrace of the unforeseeable.
My relationship with painting is very physical. In my process I manipulate the surface of each piece, granting it a sculptural quality. I move around the painting, positioning myself to direct paint flow from specific angles. The process lends itself to the build up of layers, capturing traces of time and movement. The practice is both seductive and uncertain. Fluid media is sensitive to its environment; a deep breath, a slight shift of focus, a sound in the distance all impact the process causing the paint to sway from the pre-determined path."
Please allow 4 - 5 business days for the painting to ship out. For urgent delivery and additional requests please email email@example.com
Return & Refund Policy
The art you live with should enhance your daily experience. With that said, if you don’t feel that your new piece is the right fit for your home, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
We’ll discuss the next best steps whether that be an exchange or return and refund.